Fender American Deluxe Telecaster Electric Guitar Tungsten Rosewood
Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster with Floyd Rose tremolo
Contemporary Stratocaster 1995 Custom Shop No. 0213 (see certificate in pictures). Like-new condition. One owner, purchased 2003, played very little. Special custom black paint (light sparkle), and Mother of Pearl pick guard. If there is a nicer looking maple neck in existence please send photos!
Floyd Rose tremolo/lock down system. This thing stayed in tune in the case for over 5 years.
This guitar was tried out by famous axe-man Steve Farris (Mr. Mister, Whitesnake, Rod Stewart, Eddie Money, etc.) and he was blown away by it.
Narrow LSR roller nut, locking tuners, Fender Plus/Floyd Rose Tremolo, Schaller lock pins, Seymour Duncan AH1 (Allan Holdsworth) humbucker and white shell moto pickguard and tremolo plate. Includes Fender case candy and C&G Hardcase.
International bidders: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
- International sales are acceptable ONLY to countries where a shipping method is available that FULLY meets PayPal's Seller Protection plan requirements. The United States Postal Service WILL NOT be used for shipping internationally. Meeting these requirements generally includes: shipment to an address deemed fully eligible for seller protection by PayPal; and supporting online proof of shipment and online proof of delivery, including signature confirmation for items valued over US$250.00. Note that acceptable proof of delivery varies by country; if you have questions, please check with PayPal's website BEFORE BIDDING!
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges. I won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL -- NO RETURNS FOR INTERNATIONAL SALES.
- NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS TO POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESSES.
- No shipping quotes can be provided for international shipping while the auction is in progress, it's just too complicated. You can get an idea by going to www.ups.com, www.fedex.com, etc. Use a box size of 50x20x8", shipping weight 30 lbs., postal code of origin 80202, Adult Signature Required.
- It's your responsibility to make sure there's a shipper to your country that will insure the package for its full auction value. Sometimes there are limits as to how much a shipment can be insured for. I will not be responsible for any losses due to inadequate insurance coverage.
Bidders with feedback rating of less than 10, please contact me for approval before bidding.
Payment through PayPal only. Buyer may choose any shipping method that meets PayPal's Seller Protection plan requirements. Meeting these requirements generally includes: shipment to an address deemed fully eligible for seller protection by PayPal; and supporting online proof of shipment and online proof of delivery, including signature confirmation for items valued over US$250.00. It is possible that shipping to a Post Office box address will NOT satisfy these conditions, so please make sure you have an eligible address before bidding. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS TO POST OFFICE BOX ADDRESSES.
All shipping fees will be paid by the buyer. A $50 handling fee has been added to cover careful packing expenses and insurance. If the cost of these is significantly less than $50, the difference will be refunded. Make sure the carrier you choose supports insurance for the full value of the item. I will not be responsible for any losses due to inadequate insurance coverage.
RETURNS for United States buyers: Will be accommodated only if the item is significantly different than advertised, and so must be requested within 24 hours of receipt, and approved by me prior to your return. If approved, buyer pays for shipping and item must be insured for its full value and shipped within three business days of approval. Item must be received by me complete and in the same condition as shipped.
It's a beautiful guitar, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for considering the items I have for sale. Please feel free to ask questions, request specific pictures, etc. to clarify anything you're unsure of, before bidding. I will make every effort possible to ensure a happy experience bidding on the items I have listed.
If you win multiple items I listed for sale, I will do my best to combine shipping to save money.
Again: Please contact me with any questions before bidding.
Note: The digital camera I used to take the pictures for this auction has a number of dropouts, they are responsible for any odd-colored specks you may see in the pictures.
3297 total views, 1 so far today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.